Tuesday, April 19, 2011

What's Black & White and Lucky All Over?

Cristin sent in this photo of her unique finish of Pot Luck. This is a Hand Dyed Fibers color aptly named Penguin.  She stitched with 1 strand of silk over 1 thread of Lugana.  What a bold and fun combination.  I live vicariously through the floss choices of others ;o)


Cristin has been busy, as she also had finished Twisted Heart recently.  She personalized it with initials and a date to make a special treat.


Now, what's red all over? Or maybe I should say who is red all over...That would be an embarrassed me.  When Cristin asked if I had received her Twisted Heart photo, I found it along with another finish of hers that I had somehow let slip to the murky depths of the inbox.  So, please also join me in a little happy dance for her Smell of Sulfur stitched up with mostly Vikki's HDF on 35 count linen also from HDF.


Now, I'm off to see what else is in my inbox!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful colour choices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely finishes, I particularly like Pot Luck such beautiful colours.

    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow..that finish of Pot Luck is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete